Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Can't Knit? Can Crochet! Cowl (New Crochet Pattern)

New Crochet Pattern - It looks knitted! but it's crocheted and I've never made anything so squishy and cozy. I love it! 


I think I've also found a new favorite yarn. I used Vickie Howell Sheep(ish) yarn for the cowl and LOVED it! The colors are awesome and the yarn is soft, has great drape and has a beautiful roving look (easy on the pocket book too - which is nice) 

I mean...look at these great colors (these color snips were taken from Here)


It has too amazing gray colors and all the bright happy colors you colors you could want. I want to make some cowls for my daughters with the pink(ish) and Taupe(ish). For the cowl pictured I used Grey(ish), Gun Metal(ish), Magenta(ish), and Olive(ish).

Here are some more pictures of the cowl.




This pattern comes in four sizes: Toddler, Child, Teen/Woman and Men
Pattern is EASY and all you'll need to have is an I hook some worsted weight yarn. 

and can be purchased on Etsy, Ravelry, My New Pattern Website Here, and Craftsy
Pick your poison. Crochet patterns are not poison though. 

I'm Tara and crochet makes me happy!